- ADVENTIST YOUTH
- ADVENTURER CLUB
- BUSY BEE SCHOOL
- CHURCH CLERK
- CHURCH SERVICES
- COMMUNITY SERVICE
- FAMILY LIFE
- PASTOR'S DESK
- PATHFINDER CLUB
- RELIGIOUS LIBERTY
- SABBATH SCHOOL
- SICK & SHUT IN
- To provide spiritual strenght and unity amongst men.
- To guide, teach, counsel and mentor other men so they can become godly men, faithful fathers, loving husbands and leaders with intergrity.
- To have our matured men be committed and dedicated mentors for our young men.
- To train our men to be effective priest loving husbands and dedicated fathers at home.
- To increase our respect and appreciation for our women .
- To help all men and boys develop a richer and deeper relationship with God.
Take a moment to meditate on:
WELCOME TO THE MEN'S MINISTRY DEPARTMENT
MENS` MINISTRY OBJECTIVES